Sunday, September 26, 2004

g-news

I look forward to hearing updates on what everybody is doing, so I'll get the ball rolling by saying what I've been up to the past couple weeks since I've seen some of you. Classes started last week and I am sitting in on a few - TL (now known as LCTG), LFD, PMR. There are ten new people in the program and the ones I have met so far all seem very friendly. It's interesting, it's a completely different make-up from our group. Btw, Manuel and Verena, the German girl unfortunately doesn't know Skat. Will have to keep searching...

Am settling into my office in 5 Buccleuch, in CSTR's new digs. It's really nice up there, with a view over the meadows and good facilities in general.

I also bought a ticket to go to St. Petersburg in early November. A strange time to go there, I know, but I am really excited about it. It is just for 8 days, but it should be a blast; I have wanted to go there for a long time. I will go home at Christmas too.

Hopefully I have more of a chance to travel around this year than in the MSc year.

Hope you are all doing well. Steini, did you make it to Stanstead on time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home